Peace of mind FOR LESS THAN $3 per week
The Livingston Extended Warranty Plan is designed to give you peace of mind once the initial Warranty has expired on your hearing aid(s). If you have a problem with your hearing aid(s), the repair will be performed free of charge under terms of the extended warranty.
Never attempt to repair your hearing aid(s). Do-it-yourself repairs usually cause more damage than good. Any problems should be reported immediately to your hearing professional.
- Never wear your hearing aid(s) in the shower or while swimming.
- Never apply any “quick drying” methods such as microwaves, hair dryers or ovens to wet hearing instrument(s). Consult your hearing professional if your instrument(s) should become inoperable due to moisture.
- Always place your hearing aid(s) in a safe place out of the reach of pets or small children.
- Consult your hearing professional immediately if you experience distortion or unclear hearing when using your aid(s).
- Visit your hearing professional at least twice a year for follow-up care and routine service. Hearing loss is dynamic. We recommend that you have your hearing evaluated at least once a year to ensure you are receiving maximum benefit from your hearing aid(s).
- Valid only on aid(s) less than five (5) years old.